Nick Sonder is known around here as the poster child for architects using SketchUp. His work is detailed and artistic, and most of all, he's constantly pushing the boundaries of what you can do with SketchUp's native commands.
On this week's SketchUp Talk, longtime friend Nick Sonder joins the show to share the secrets of his design style, why he's exclusively using SketchUp and LayOut for his work, and what to expect from his sessions at this year's 3D Basecamp.
On this episode of SketchUp Talk, Aaron, Caroline, and Nick discuss:
- The transition from AutoCAD to SketchUp and LayOut
- Nick's unique artistic design style
- Using native tools versus extensions
- What it's like to design 4,000 sq. ft. homes in SketchUp
- What you'll learn at his 3D Basecamp presentations