Justin Geis is known around here as the "SketchUp YouTube guy," and for good reason. Justin has produced hundreds of videos about SketchUp workflows, tips & tricks, extensions, rendering, and so much more. If you have a question about your model, Justin has probably made a video about it on his channel The SketchUp Essentials.
This week on SketchUp Talk, Justin shares why he got started with YouTube, his day job (hint: it's not YouTube), and what's next for the SketchUp Essentials.
On this episode of SketchUp Talk, Aaron, Caroline, & Justin discuss:
- Using YouTube to teach SketchUp
- SketchUp and LayOut for the construction industry
- Finding the time to make tutorial videos
- Justin’s favorite SketchUp things
- What you’ll learn during Justin’s 3D Basecamp classes