Matt Donley is the brains behind Master SketchUp.com, an online training resource for SketchUp users worldwide. A carpenter and visual artist, Matt was drawn to SketchUp because of its ease of use and the endless ways it can be applied to various projects.
This week on SketchUp Talk, Matt shares his journey from tradesman to online trainer, how Matt became familiar with the SketchUp team, and writing and publishing his book SketchUp to LayOut for Architecture.
On this episode of SketchUp Talk, Caroline, Aaron, and Matt discuss:
- The average SketchUp week for Matt
- Building and launching an online training program
- How Matt uses SketchUp to find discrepancies in design
- Writing and publishing a book with Nick Sonder
- How the SketchUp team met Matt Donley