We've all heard it before, "If you can't do it with SketchUp, there is an extension that can!" But, where do these extensions come from? Who makes them? And how are they made?
This episode of Sketchup Talk dives deep into the history of extensions and talks about exactly who makes these wonderful bits of code that allow you to take your Sketchup usage to the next level!
Plus, we get a chance to talk with legendary SketchUp Extension developer, Thomthom, and learn what makes him tick (and by tick, we mean, develop extensions, of course).
- Extension Warehouse - https://extensions.sketchup.com/
- SketchUcation Plugin Store - https://sketchucation.com/pluginstore
- Evil Software Empire - https://evilsoftwareempire.com/
- Developer Gateway - https://developer.sketchup.com/en
- mind.sight.studio - https://mindsightstudios.com/
Join the conversation at https://sketchup.com/extensiontalk